Ashley went to a local discount store and picked the glasses up. I found a free dress design on a Facebook Silhouette group and together we were able to make the glasses at around $3.50 each. We were able to bypass using vinyl and opted instead to use Square1. Using Square1 we colored the dresses in navy and the bows in yellow to match the actual bridesmaid dresses. Then we just printed and cut once - sooooooo much easier over vinyl folks! All in one layer that applied easily on the glass.
- Glasses - 6 glasses from discount store, approximately $1 each
- Square1 - two sheets, around $2 a sheet (8.5" x 11")
- Dress Designs - free. Found on Silhouette Facebook group. Sized at 2.5" in height.
- Swirls - .50 cent design purchased from Silhouette store. Design #42085 Swirls set of 7 made by Miss Kate's Cuttables.
- Font for initials - Alex Brush, sized at 45.1 pt.
|Wedding Champagne Glasses|