First, I have my tip of the day for you.... Scrapbooks are a addicting - in a good way! If you scrapbook, you know what I'm talking about.
|Garage Sale Layout|
Here is what you need:
- 12" scrapbook design paper. Mine came from DCWV "The Crafty Stack."
- Cricut cartridges: Old West, Give a Hoot, Plantin SchoolBook
- Cardstock: black, blue, green
- Glossy Accents
- Foam Tape
- Bling (gems, brads and such)
- White gel pen, Black gel pen
- Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
- Martha Stewart fence punch
- Family Photos
- Cut a mat at 9" x 2 3/4". Round bottom corners at 1/2".
- Cut banner from Cricut Give a Hoot cartridge at 2" [BrdBnner][Border] found on page 43 of the folder. Use black gen pen to create faux stitching around the banner flags.
- Cut date numbers from Cricut Plantin SchoolBook cartridge at 3/4". Attach to banner. Add Glossy Accents to numbers.
- Add a bead of glue to top of banner. Attach Baker's Twine and let dry. Add brads to each end of the twine.
- Center mat is cut at 6" x 5 1/2". All corners are rounded at 1/2".
- Photos: Each photo is layered with black cardstock; cut to size.
- Name mats are cut at 1 3/4" x 3/4". Names are handwritten with white gel pen.
- Mat cut at 1 3/4" x 8 3/4". Top corners rounded at 1/2".
- "SALE" = cut letters at 1 1/2" from Cricut Plantin SchoolBook cartridge. Black mats under "SALE" were cut at 1 3/4" x 1 1/2". Corners all rounded at 1/2". Silver brads at top are from Imaginisce. White gel pen used to create faux stitching.
- Arrow is a sticker
- Sign and Grass were cut at 4" from Cricut Old West cartridge; [CntryGrl][Rope] found on page 67 of the folder. Text is handwritten on sign. Sign plaques are mounted with foam tape. Silver brads are from Imaginisce. Edges were inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Bottom border was cut at 11" x 2" before punching with Martha Stewart fence punch.
- Journal mat cut at 6" x 5 1/2". Corners rounded at 1/2".
I hope your enjoyed todays project, and as always, comments are appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by and Have a blessed day!