|Explosion Box folded up with lid. Bow not needed to hold close - used for decorative purposes only.|
1. 12" x 12" card stock (two sided is best). Score at 4" on all sides; cut out the 4 inch squares from all four corners.
2. 11" x 11" card stock. Score at 3.75" on all sides; cut out the four corners.
3. 10" x 10" card stock. Score at 3.5" on all sides; cut out the four corners.
4. Lid is 8.125" x 8.125" card stock. Score at 2" on all sides. Slit at two ends and create box lid.
5. Attach the other 3 card stocks together and decorate (I used photos).
6. Fold up to create box bottom and attach lid.
Want a .svg of this? Leave a comment with instructions on where to email, and I'll send to you.
|Explosion box opened. I added photos to all flaps with date and place notations.|