Having fun with my sister-in-law - she's crafty :-)
|Papers for houses from |
DCWV The Crafty Stack
This is my sister-in-law's family wall project.
And here's mine:
|Papers for houses from|
K&Company SW Spring Blossom
My sister-in-law was flipping through the March 2013 issue of Cricut Magazine when she came upon a cute Home Canvas project made by Kristen Swain (page 75 of magazine). Anyway, we decided that we could do that too. And we did!
Here's how to make your own.
- Paint sides of a 8" x 10" canvas.
- Lines on sides = drawn using a straight edge ruler.
- Houses = cut at 1.25" from Cricut Handy Man Lite cartridge;
on the folder. Houses with text on pink version is mounted with foam tape. Edges of houses on blue version inked with Tim Holtz Pealed Paint Distress Ink. Edges of houses on pink version inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Text "FAMILY" = cut at .75" from Cricut Plantin SchoolBook cartridge.
- Hearts = cut at .75" from Cricut Plantin SchoolBook cartridge;
found on page 73 of folder. Hearts on pink version mounted with foam tape.
- Clouds = from EK Success punch.
- Small hearts = from Martha Stewart punch.