First, I have my tip of the day for you.... Scrapbooks are a blessing. Seriously, the memories we document today will be treasured beyond our lifetimes.
Instead of having these photos tossed and forgotten in a shoe box, I now have this great and lasting keepsake.
|Bridal Shower Layout|
Here is what you need:
- 12" scrapbook design paper. Mine came from K&Company "SW Spring Blossom."
- Cricut cartridges: Pretty Pennants, Storybook, Sweethearts
- Cardstock: black, orange, yellow
- Foam Tape
- Bling (gems and such)
- White gel pen
- Family Photos
- Cut a piece of twine the length of your scrapbook page. Pull through a dollop of glue and lay onto your scrapbook page. Make two bows and glue to each end.
- Cut banners from Cricut Pretty Pennants cartridge at 1 1/2" [BnrSclp1]. Attach to twine with foam tape.
- Cut letters from Cricut Storybook cartridge at 1". The apostrophe on the "S" is actually the center from the letter "A".
- "Bridal Shower" = cut image and shadow at 2 1/2" from Cricut Sweethearts cartridge; [Shower] found on page 51 of the folder. Somewhere between the cutting and attaching, I lost the dot for the "I", so I used a gem in place.
- Photos: Each photo is layered with black cardstock; cut to size.
- Name Banners: cut at 1 1/2" from Cricut Pretty Pennants cartridge at 1 1/2" [BnrSclp1]. Add a white gem at the top. Names are handwritten using a white gel pen.
- Journal Panel: cut image and shadow at 2 1/4" from Cricut Storybook cartridge; [Marque2-s] found on page 66 of the folder.
I hope your enjoyed todays project, and as always, comments are appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by and Have a blessed day!