- Cricut Cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook and Pretty Pennants
- Designer Paper: Recollections
- Punch: Martha Stewart balloon punch
- Sentiment: Inkadinkado "Humorous Birthday" stamp set.
- Twine: Friendship Twine (purchased at Walmart in children's craft section)
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook
Cricut Pretty Pennants
- Polka Dot Strips = cut each at 1" x 4". I started out with a 4" x 5" square cardstock and attached each strip to it. Then rounded the corners at 1/2" before mounting to the card base.
- Pennant = cut at 2.25" x 4.5" from Cricut Pretty Pennants cartridge. I used my Gypsy to resize the image; the Cricut Craft Room (free software) can also be used to do resizing.
- Balloon = from Martha Stewart punch. Image punched three times and layered together to create a chipboard effect. Bow twine is Friendship Twine (purchased at Walmart in children's craft section). Balloon image mounted with foam tape.
- "happy" = letters cut at 1" using Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge; [Roly Poly] feature used. Each letter cut three times and layered together before attaching. This gives the letters a chipboard effect.
- Sentiment "Birthday!" = partial of "Happy Birthday" sentiment found on the Inkadinkado stamp set "Humorous Birthday." I placed scotch tape over the "Happy" portion when inking. Tape is then removed before stamping.
|Inside of Card|
- Mat 1 (yellow polka dots) = 5" x 3.75". Corners rounded at 1/2".
- Mat 2 (white) = 4.75" x 3.5". Corners rounded at 1/2".
- Balloons = from Martha Stewart punch.
Thank you for joining me today! As always, comments are welcomed and appreciated!