If you are jumping in the middle, you can start at the beginning at www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com, but hopefully you hopped over from Cindy's blog. So let's get started...
It's October and Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I'm sure that many have been touched by this dreaded disease. We need to have Awareness for Mammograms for early detection. SO, with that being said, the talented Design Team and Facebook members of Scrapbook Blessings Club are ready to strut their stuff and show you just how easy it is to use the Tic Tac Toe Board in the SBC FB group as inspiration.
Here is the card that I did using the Tic Tac Toe Board:
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
Cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge
- Mat 1 (pink) = 5 3/8" x 4 1/8".
- Mat 2 (wood panel pattern) = 5 1/4" x 4". Paper from My Mind's Eye "Dolled Up."
- Ribbon = from Michaels
- Gems = 3 pink gems from Walmart
- Flower = created using Martha Stewart punch. Center created using Liquid Pearls.
- Panel = cut at 2" from Cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge; [Image13] found on page 40 of the folder. Brad from Michaels. Panel is mounted with foam tape.
|Inside of Card|
- Mat 1 (pink) = 5" x 3.75".
- Mat 2 (flower pattern) = 4.75" x 3.5". Paper from My Mind's Eye "Dolled Up" pack.
- Mat 3 (white) = 4.5" x 3.25".
- "Sweet Girl" = cut at 4" from Cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge; [Image13-s] found on page 40 of the folder.
- Flower = from Martha Stewart punch. Center of flower from Liquid Pearls.
Hopefully this inspires you to remember to get the TaTa's checked when you see pink!!! Your next stop is Gloria.
Oh, did I mention that there will be a little prize given by Lynne Kirsch of a cross which she makes using her Embroidery Machine to one lucky person that comments. Also, THE STAMPING CHEF is giving away the Fighter digi stamp too! Just leave a comment and we would love if you followed the blogs but it is not a requirement.
If you would love to play along with the tic tac toe card game, you can share it in the special album in the Scrapbook Blessings Club Facebook group for a second prize offered by Lynne.
Here is the entire blog list:
- SBC: http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
- Lynne: http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Sandy: http://aworkingmomsjoy.blogspot.com
- Zenita: http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
- Jennyfer: http://www.scrapalajen.blogspot.com
- Cristina: http://vintagepink39.blogspot.com
- Cindy: http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
- Marilyn: http://songofml.blogspot.com/ [You are Here]
- Gloria: http://gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com/