We are so super thrilled to introduce our new SBC Design Team. At SBC, "we are making crafts and saving memories one technique at a time." We have daily themed posts to bring you lots of fun and creative tips, techniques, and tutorials to use with all your paper crafting projects.
Also, we have a sponsored video tutorial challenge every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month, for us to learn fun ideas and for a chance to win great prizes. And we also have our own Facebook group **, Scrapbook Blessing Club found HERE. Our team will be bringing you great tips, sites to look at and online deals each and every day.
***to play with the games at SBC Facebook Group, you will have to be a member, but the design team will be accepting memberships as fast as we can!
So please take a few minutes and hop along with us. Check out all the talent these ladies are contributing to our Club. You should have hopped over from the Scrapbook Blessing Club, which is the start of our hop.
And now, here is a card I created today for the Blog Hop.
Designer Paper: K and Company "Halloween and Fall" 12"x12" pad.
Cricut Cartridge: Create a Critter 2
Punch: EK Success
Sentiment: CardzTV "More Spooky Sayings" stamp set. Win a Set of These Stamps!
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
Cricut Create a Critter 2
- Mat 1 (lime green) = 5 3/8" x 4 1/8".
- Mat 2 (polka dot design) = 5 1/4" x 4".
- Mat 3 (black) = 3 1/2" x 4 3/4".
- Mat 4 (orange pattern) = 3 1/4" x 4 1/2".
- Zig Zag Border = made using EK Success punch.
- Monster = cut image and shadow at 2 3/4" from Cricut Create a Critter 2 cartridge; [MnstrBug][Icon] found on page 61 of the folder. Image is mounted with foam tape. White gel pen used for faux stitching and eyes of monster.
- Sentiment "Monster Mash" = from CardzTV "More Spooky Sayings" stamp set.
|Inside of Card|
Inside of Card:
- Mat 1 (lime green) = 5" x 3 3/4".
- Mat 2 (polka dot design) = 4 3/4" x 3 1/2".
- Mat 3 (white) = 4 1/2" x 3 1/4".
- Spooky Fence = cut at 1 1/4" from Cricut Create a Critter 2 cartridge; [MnstrBug][Accessory] found on page 61 of the folder.
You can win a set of "More Spooky Sayings!"
|Stamp Set from CardzTV|
"More Spooky Sayings"
To be eligible to win this prize:
- Follow Scrapbook Blessings Club
- Follow my blog Marilyn's Cricut Crafts
- Leave a comment on this post - make sure you leave me an email address for winning notification. Winner will be notified via email on October 9, 2013.
1. SBC- http//:www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
2. Marilyn - Marilyn's Cricut Crafts
3. Cindy - http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
4. Teresa- http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
5. Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
6. Carolyn - http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com?
7. Cristina - http://www.vintagepink39.blogspot.com
8. Sandy- http://www.aworkingmomsjoy.blogspot.com
9. Jennyfer - http://www.scrapalajen.blogspot.com
**** Next SBC video tutorial challenge is tomorrow****
Thank you for visiting my blog today. As always, I appreciate your comments!