- Video Inspiration: Do Stamping with Dawn
- Cricut Cartridge: Mini Monograms
- Designer Paper: American Crafts
- Twine: Sew-Easy Floss
- Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
- Other: Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink. Pink chalk. White gel pen.
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25".|
Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge
- Select four different pieces of two-sided pattern paper. Cut each at 1.5" x 4".
- Cut each rectangle again on the diagonal.
- Cut a card stock scrap at 5" x 2.75". Mark center, then either glue or tape entire top.
- Starting at the center, place your triangle cuts.
- Just to add interest, I added twine where each pattern touches.
- Cut a background layer at 5 1/4" x 3".
- Add accent where points meet. I cut a scallop from Mini Monograms at 2.5" [crclsclp] found on page 129 of the folder.
- Face on scallop is from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment. White on eyes created using a white gel pen. Pink cheeks created using chalk.
|Inside of Card|
- Mat 1 (turquoise) = 5" x 3.75".
- Mat 2 (beige) = 4.75" x 3.5".
- Scallop = cut at 1.5" from Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge; [crclsclp] found onpage 129 of the folder. Face is from Peach Keen Stamps PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment. White on eyes created using a white gel pen. Pink cheeks created using chalk.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. As always, comments are welcomed and appreciated!