Hello, Friends! My card today was created using a digi stamp from A Day For Daisies. I love their Choo-Choo train. Besides using this adorable digi stamp, we are also using the Letterpress Technique.
- Digital Image: Choo-Choo Train from A Day For Daisies
- Technique: Letterpress
- Silhouette Images: Clouds from Silhouette Store
- Designer Paper: The Paper Studio "I Believe in Santa" 8.5"x11" pack
- Embossing: Cuttlebug "Divine Swirl" folder
- Other: Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Stickles.
|A2 sized card = 5.5" x 4.25"|
Digital Image from A Day for Daisies
- Mat 1 (blue pattern) = 5 3/8" x 4 1/8".
- Mat 2 (white) = 5.25" x 4". Mat embossed with Cuttlebug "Divine Swirls" folder. Folder inked with Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink before embossing.
- Mat 3 (red border) = 1" x 4"
- Train = 5" in length. Digital Image from A Day for Daisies. Silhouette used to trace, offset and cut. Image was colored with colored pencils. Train mounted with foam tape.
- Clouds = .355" in length. Clouds purchased though Silhouette Store, Lori Whitlock design. Stickles added.
- Christmas Trees = from same designer paper, fussy cut.
|Inside of Card|
Inside of Card:
- Mat 1 (red) = 5" x 3.75"
- Mat 2 (blue pattern) = 4.75" x 3.5"
- Mat 3 (white) = 4.5" x 3.25"
Thank you for visiting my blog today. As always, comments are welcomed and appreciated.