Sunday, August 3, 2014

Brave Little Toaster

Hello, Friends!  Marilyn here with my attempt at recreating the Brave Little Toaster character on my own toaster.

Brave Little Toaster

Here's what I used:

  • Square1 
  • Toaster
  • Silhouette Software
  • Cameo Cutter


Step 1:  Your toaster.  I admit mine needed to be cleaned before this process started.

Before picture of toaster

Step 2:  Using Silhouette Software and an Pinterest image for inspiration, make some eyes, mouth and text.  Added an offset to make application easier.

Make your images Print and Cut

Step 3: Load Square 1 into your printer, print and cut out with Cameo.



Step 4:  Peel Square 1 from carrier sheet and apply to toaster.


Square 1 is repositionable.  So, you can move around until you're happy with placement.


All done!


Hope you enjoyed my project!  ~ Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comment here :-)