- Inspiration for this Project
- Old Picture Frame
- Chalkboard Vinyl
- Square1 Repositionable
- Digi Stamp - from Beary Wishes
- Image found online
- Frame with glass - found in my back closet (dusty and unused)
- Chalkboard Vinyl - lay vinyl under the glass from the frame and cut around. Peel backing off vinyl and apply to top of glass. Reassemble the frame.
- "RACHEL" = cut at 2" using Cooper STD font. Text was color filled prior to cutting. I used Square1 to print and cut the letters. Place text where you want on chalkboard vinyl.
- Cookie Monster = image found using online search. Trace within Silhouette software. I sized my Cookie Monster at 2.75" and used Square1 again for printing and cutting.
- Cupcake = image is a digi stamp from Beary Wishes. I sized the cupcake at 3". Square1 was used to print and cut. I love Square1 because it lets me move my image soooo easily. Stickles was later added to the hearts and ribbon on the cupcake.
Thank you for visiting my blog today! Comments are welcomed and appreciated!