- Theme: Love Is In The Air - Scrapbook Blessings Club
- Tip: If you don't have chipboard, create your own by gluing together 3 pieces of regular card stock.
- ATC: Artistic Trading Card - 3.5" x 2.5"
- Birdcage: Miss Kate's Cuttables
- Accents: ribbon, clear glitter pen
- Base / Chipboard: I cut three pieces of card stock; 3.5" x 2.5" and glued them to each other.
- Mat 1 (red / blue star pattern) = 3.5" x 2.5"
- Mat 2 (blue card border) = 3.5" x 2.5"
- Mat 3 (red border) = 2.5" x .25"
- Birdcage: from Miss Kate's Cuttables. Image sized at 2.875" in height. Three birdcages were cut and glued together to create a thicker image. Bars of cage outlined using clear glitter pen. Bird colored with colored pencil.
- Small ribbon & bow glued to top of cage.
Thank you for visiting my blog today! As always, comments are welcomed and appreciated.