My card was created using the Zig Zag fold. I found the instructions for creating my card from a tutorial on Operation Write Home.
- Card Fold: Zig Zag
- Inspiration and Tutorial: Operation Write Home
- Digi Stamp: Wags and Whiskers : Bubble Fun
- Designer Paper: Recollections
- Sentiment: CardzTV "Hugs and Kisses" stamp set
- Accents: Stickles; Mod Podge Dimensional
- Cut card stock at 5.5" x 12".
- Score fold lines at 4" and 8".
- Measure 1.75" from left edge and cut diagonally up to the 8" score line.
- Fold on score lines.
- Small (yellow polka dots): 3.75" x 3.25". Measure 1.5" on left side and cut diagonally up to 3.75".
- Middle (green polka dots): 3.75" x 5.25". Measure 3.25" on left side and cut diagonally up to 5.25".
- Large (red polka dots): 3.75" x 5.25".
- Girl, Cat and Bubbles: digi from Wags and Whiskers, sized at 3". I did the fussy cutting with the assistance of my Silhouette. After cutting, image was colored using color pencils. Girl and cat are mounted with foam tape. Bubbles has stickles and mod podge dimensional added.
- Sentiment: from Cardztv "Hugs and Kisses" stamp set.
- White panels: both same size. 4.25" x 3.25". Measure 3" on left edge and cut diagonally up to 4.25".