|Wedding Wall Décor|
8" x 10" canvas
- Paint canvas using Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint "Pumpkin Orange."
- Mix gold glitter (I used Martha Stewart fine glitter) with Mod Podge "Luster" and paint over dried canvas.
- Cut "Happily Ever After" at 5.75" from Cricut Storybook cartridge;
found on page 69 of the folder. Attached with Mod Podge mixture. Once dry add an addition coat of the Mod Podge mixture.
- Add brown twine around the "Ever" text with white glue. I used Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive.
- Punch four butterflies using Martha Stewart punch - three in brown and one in beige. Coat each with the Mod Podge mixture and let dry. Attach to canvas using the same Mod Podge mixture. Use Liquid Pearls to create head of butterflies. Bend tips of wings up.
- The beige butterfly also had some of the orange paint dabbed on to it.
- Punch several small flowers using a Martha Stewart punch. Attached with Mod Podge mixture. Use Liquid Pearls to create center of flowers.
- Use a Martha Stewart border punch to create the lace borders. Attached diagonally using the Mod Podge mixture. After drying, add a second coat of Mod Podge mixture over the borders.
- Add color coordinating twine and attach using white glue.
- Punch flower accent with Martha Stewart punch. Use Liquid Pearls for flower center. Attach with white glue.